CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) eLearning Bundle
CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) eLearning Bundle
- Exam Voucher + Retake
- CertMaster Learn + Labs
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certificationexam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
- Lesson 1: Identifying Basic Concepts of Data Schemas
- Lesson 2: Understanding Different Data Systems
- Lesson 3: Understanding Types and Characteristics of Data
- Lesson 4: Comparing and Contrasting Different Data Structures, Formats, and Markup Languages
- Lesson 5: Explaining Data Integration and Collection Methods
- Lesson 6: Identifying Common Reasons for Cleansing and Profiling Data
- Lesson 7: Executing Different Data Manipulation Techniques
- Lesson 8: Explaining Common Techniques for Data Manipulation and Optimization
- Lesson 9: Applying Descriptive Statistical Methods
- Lesson 10: Describing Key Analysis Techniques
- Lesson 11: Understanding the Use of Different Statistical Methods
- Lesson 12: Using the Appropriate Type of Visualization
- Lesson 13: Expressing Business Requirements in a Report Format
- Lesson 14: Designing Components for Reports and Dashboards
- Lesson 15: Distinguishing Different Report Types
- Lesson 16: Summarizing the Importance of Data Governance
- Lesson 17: Applying Quality Control to Data
- Lesson 18: Explaining Master Data Management Concepts
- Assisted Lab: Navigating and Understanding Database Design
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Data Types and Conversion
- Assisted Lab: Working with Different File Formats
- APPLIED LAB: Understanding Data Structure and Types and Using Basic Statements
- Assisted Lab: Using Public Data
- Assisted Lab: Profiling Data Sets
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Redundant and Duplicated Data
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Missing Values
- APPLIED LAB: Preparing Data for Use
- Assisted Lab: Recoding Data
- Assisted Lab: Working with Queries and Join Types
- APPLIED LAB: Building Queries and Transforming Data
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Central Tendency
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Variability
- APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Data
- Assisted Lab: Building Basic Visuals to Make Visual Impact
- Assisted Lab: Building Maps with Geographical Data
- Assisted Lab: Using Visuals to Tell a Story
- Assisted Lab: Filtering Data
- Assisted Lab: Designing Elements for Dashboards
- Assisted Lab: Building an Ad Hoc Report
- APPLIED LAB: Visualizing Data
- Assisted Lab: De-Identifying Records
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Data+ (DA0-001) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://login.comptia.org/training-products